Wednesday, April 21, 2010
YOUR FAVORITE GREEN LAWYER
You just can never tell what will or won't work when it comes to dealing with comic fans. Originally created for the purpose of securing a trademark for a female version of the Hulk before anyone else did, over time she became more popular with the fans than the original Hulk. The various creative teams portraying her as smart, strong, and sexy no doubt helped a lot.
Besides her solo adventures, she's been a team member of just about all of the Marvel supergroups at one time or another. This story from the late 1980s, by Chris Claremont and Alan Davis, takes place while she was an active member of the Avengers.
from SOLO AVENGERS #14, January 1989
- ► 2011 (110)
- The Hunter And His Dog
- KRONOS by Lee Elias
- The Super Sister
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
- PATSY WALKER (and her friend, Nancy too)
- Sunday Funnies: HOWARD THE DUCK
- The Adventures of Toucan Sam
- The Golden Age Deadpool
- DYNAMIC DUO FIGHTS TERRIBLE TRIO
- YOUR FAVORITE GREEN LAWYER
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Déjà Vu
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Master Thief
- Sunday Funnies: BLONDIE
- A Look At The Other Comics Section
- PRIMATE PATROL
- Too Much Monkey Business....
- SUPERBOY: The Super Monkey From Krypton
- THE GREAT GRAPE APE
- KRYPTO BATTLES TITANO!
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- The Phantom vs The Giant Ape Of Tawth
- The Secrets Of SpiderMan
- HEY, HEY, HEY....
- BATMAN: Case Of No Consequence
- KYM: Lost In A Dream
- Judy And The Magic Chalk
- Moses, Elijah, and Jesus
- Whatever Happened To Superman?
- APRIL FOOL
- ▼ April (30)