Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Adventures of Toucan Sam



In our endless quest to find strange and unusual comics, we come across a lot of oddities and rarities. Take, for instance, this promotional comic from FROOT LOOPS brand cereal. I have no ideas as to the origin of this comic. Was it packaged with the cereal? Part of a mail-in offer? Given away at some event? Who wrote it? Who drew it? Perhaps someone who knows a bit about it will leave us some information in the comments section. Until then, grab yourself a big glass of milk, and enjoy this story where Toucan Sam tries to stop a plot by the evil Dr. Greed.

from THE ADVENTURES OF TOUCAN SAM, 1994

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me

HELPFUL HINT: when planning any illegal activities, always remember to lock the door!

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

HELPFUL HINT: monogrammed shoes are not good accessories for international criminals.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me

If they only had a fifth kid, maybe they could summon up Captain Planet.....

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Hmmmm.... that's a pretty strong beak that Sam has.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
*

No comments:

Post a Comment