Saturday, April 24, 2010
The Adventures of Toucan Sam
In our endless quest to find strange and unusual comics, we come across a lot of oddities and rarities. Take, for instance, this promotional comic from FROOT LOOPS brand cereal. I have no ideas as to the origin of this comic. Was it packaged with the cereal? Part of a mail-in offer? Given away at some event? Who wrote it? Who drew it? Perhaps someone who knows a bit about it will leave us some information in the comments section. Until then, grab yourself a big glass of milk, and enjoy this story where Toucan Sam tries to stop a plot by the evil Dr. Greed.
from THE ADVENTURES OF TOUCAN SAM, 1994
HELPFUL HINT: when planning any illegal activities, always remember to lock the door!
HELPFUL HINT: monogrammed shoes are not good accessories for international criminals.
If they only had a fifth kid, maybe they could summon up Captain Planet.....
Hmmmm.... that's a pretty strong beak that Sam has.
- ► 2011 (110)
- The Hunter And His Dog
- KRONOS by Lee Elias
- The Super Sister
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
- PATSY WALKER (and her friend, Nancy too)
- Sunday Funnies: HOWARD THE DUCK
- The Adventures of Toucan Sam
- The Golden Age Deadpool
- DYNAMIC DUO FIGHTS TERRIBLE TRIO
- YOUR FAVORITE GREEN LAWYER
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Déjà Vu
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Master Thief
- Sunday Funnies: BLONDIE
- A Look At The Other Comics Section
- PRIMATE PATROL
- Too Much Monkey Business....
- SUPERBOY: The Super Monkey From Krypton
- THE GREAT GRAPE APE
- KRYPTO BATTLES TITANO!
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- The Phantom vs The Giant Ape Of Tawth
- The Secrets Of SpiderMan
- HEY, HEY, HEY....
- BATMAN: Case Of No Consequence
- KYM: Lost In A Dream
- Judy And The Magic Chalk
- Moses, Elijah, and Jesus
- Whatever Happened To Superman?
- APRIL FOOL
- ▼ April (30)