Monday, April 19, 2010
HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Master Thief
Take a good look at this character. He looks kinda cute and harmless doesn't he?
Don't let him fool you!
Behind that sweet, lovable exterior beats the heart of a hardened criminal.
Today we'll look at the notorious history of this fellow, known as "Hot Stuff" A.K.A. "Little Red".
from HOT STUFF #24, June 1960
His earliest known exploits occurred at Granny Smith's Orchard on the afternoon of June 12th:
The novelty of stealing apples for fun had apparently lost all its appeal, and he then moved up to more serious offenses.
The suspect was next seen breaking and entering the MACEBEL'S department store on the night of August the 17th.
The suspect is considered armed and dangerous. Do not attempt to capture him alone. Call the CRIMESTOPPERS hotline if you have any information concerning his whereabouts.
- ► 2011 (110)
- The Hunter And His Dog
- KRONOS by Lee Elias
- The Super Sister
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
- PATSY WALKER (and her friend, Nancy too)
- Sunday Funnies: HOWARD THE DUCK
- The Adventures of Toucan Sam
- The Golden Age Deadpool
- DYNAMIC DUO FIGHTS TERRIBLE TRIO
- YOUR FAVORITE GREEN LAWYER
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Déjà Vu
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Master Thief
- Sunday Funnies: BLONDIE
- A Look At The Other Comics Section
- PRIMATE PATROL
- Too Much Monkey Business....
- SUPERBOY: The Super Monkey From Krypton
- THE GREAT GRAPE APE
- KRYPTO BATTLES TITANO!
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- The Phantom vs The Giant Ape Of Tawth
- The Secrets Of SpiderMan
- HEY, HEY, HEY....
- BATMAN: Case Of No Consequence
- KYM: Lost In A Dream
- Judy And The Magic Chalk
- Moses, Elijah, and Jesus
- Whatever Happened To Superman?
- APRIL FOOL
- ▼ April (30)