One of the things that makes Batman so endearing to readers is his basic humanity. Unlike most characters, he has no special powers or abilities to save him. Armed with his gadgets and skill, he's basically just a regular guy with an overdeveloped sense of justice.
Sure, it's cool seeing the caped crusader fighting epic battles alongside the overly powered members of the Justice League, but it's the little stories like this one that help remind you of the true spirit of the man behind the mask.
from BATMAN #222, June 1970
- ► 2011 (110)
- The Hunter And His Dog
- KRONOS by Lee Elias
- The Super Sister
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
- PATSY WALKER (and her friend, Nancy too)
- Sunday Funnies: HOWARD THE DUCK
- The Adventures of Toucan Sam
- The Golden Age Deadpool
- DYNAMIC DUO FIGHTS TERRIBLE TRIO
- YOUR FAVORITE GREEN LAWYER
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Déjà Vu
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Master Thief
- Sunday Funnies: BLONDIE
- A Look At The Other Comics Section
- PRIMATE PATROL
- Too Much Monkey Business....
- SUPERBOY: The Super Monkey From Krypton
- THE GREAT GRAPE APE
- KRYPTO BATTLES TITANO!
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- The Phantom vs The Giant Ape Of Tawth
- The Secrets Of SpiderMan
- HEY, HEY, HEY....
- BATMAN: Case Of No Consequence
- KYM: Lost In A Dream
- Judy And The Magic Chalk
- Moses, Elijah, and Jesus
- Whatever Happened To Superman?
- APRIL FOOL
- ▼ April (30)