This story here has to be one of the zaniest stories I've come across in a while. I honestly couldn't see this story getting printed at any other time except for the golden age of comics. It is intentionally humorous, but I think a lot of people will laugh at the parts that were actually supposed to be serious.
By Otto Binder and John Sikela.
from SUPERBOY #78, January 1960
For those of you who enjoy such things, here's a very snarky review of this story.
- ► 2011 (110)
- The Hunter And His Dog
- KRONOS by Lee Elias
- The Super Sister
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
- PATSY WALKER (and her friend, Nancy too)
- Sunday Funnies: HOWARD THE DUCK
- The Adventures of Toucan Sam
- The Golden Age Deadpool
- DYNAMIC DUO FIGHTS TERRIBLE TRIO
- YOUR FAVORITE GREEN LAWYER
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Déjà Vu
- HOT STUFF, THE LITTLE DEVIL: Master Thief
- Sunday Funnies: BLONDIE
- A Look At The Other Comics Section
- PRIMATE PATROL
- Too Much Monkey Business....
- SUPERBOY: The Super Monkey From Krypton
- THE GREAT GRAPE APE
- KRYPTO BATTLES TITANO!
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- The Phantom vs The Giant Ape Of Tawth
- The Secrets Of SpiderMan
- HEY, HEY, HEY....
- BATMAN: Case Of No Consequence
- KYM: Lost In A Dream
- Judy And The Magic Chalk
- Moses, Elijah, and Jesus
- Whatever Happened To Superman?
- APRIL FOOL
- ▼ April (30)