Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

RAJ COMICS SPOTLIGHT #7

cover

This little story should be number one with a bullet.

img
*
They knew it was only Rock & Roll. But they liked it.
*
img
*
"Ms. Cher, we've assembled the backup band that you requested." "Excellent job, my roadie slaves."
*
img
*
"Then we shall go and ready the tour bus." "Yes, and make sure my medicine cabinet is stocked."
*
img
*
1.The evil plot is revealed to her captive audience "I am planning yet another comeback tour and you gentleman are going to make sure it rocks. Or else."
2."We're not playing any of your sissy pop music. No way." Bass Wolf
3.Billy Gibbons
4.KeyBoner
5.Bash Gordon. Insane Drummer.
6.The ghost of Freddy Mercury.The classic voice.
7.Cher doesn't like disobedience "No hit for you. Sounds familiar."
8."You'll play or die."
*
img
*
1."I'll meet you on the highway to hell"
2."Ha! Hell is for children. YOU'RE FIRED"
3."I got more slash than Guns'N'Roses"
4."Well I've still got legs, and I know how to use them."
5."Trapped like Spinal Tap!" "You think you're cool, so I'll put you on ice."
6."Not so fast. You've still got a beat coming."
7."I heard yo wanna rock"
8."Ha, I got a smash hit for you."
9."STOP. HAMMER TIME."
*
img
*
1."Back to the underground, one hit wonder."
2."Turn around, bright eyes."
3."If you're ready to mosh it up"
4."BANG YOUR HEAD"
5."Nice pounding rhythm."
6."I can still dance to it."
7."It's ready to ship. Let's just shrink wrap it."
8."Let's just end this without an encore." "Really"
9."I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE"
*
img
*
1."Long haired freaky people"
2."Need not apply"
5."Wear this ring. A ring of fire"
6."A little change will do me good."
7."Back to sit in with the band?"
8."When I'm done this will be a solo act."
*
img
*
1."Here I go again."
2."You got some backbone. So do I." "CRAP"
3."I still have a few bones to pick with you."
4."You all fall like toy soldiers."
5."She's really layin' down the law"
6."This isn't the first time I've gotten rid of ribs."
*
img
*
1."Fly like an eagle, arrow." "ROCK ON"
4."Four down, one to go."
5.""You need some coolin', I'm not foolin'. What makes you think you'll win."
6."Because we are the champions."
7."well it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock'n'roll"
*
img
*
1."Thunderbolts?"
2."And lightning. Very very frightening."
*
img
*
In the end, you just can't stop the rock
"You're just dust in the wind baby"
*

No comments:

Post a Comment