Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

RAJ COMICS SPOTLIGHT #12

cover
*
RAJ COMICS are published in India. I do not speak the language that they are published in, but that really didn't stop me from translating this comics. I has a stack of these to translate, so my best I'll try.
*

*
1:(announcer): "NUMBER 8, looking good, hits it for all it's worth - and..."
2:"SCORE!"
3:"Ahh, that was a lucky shot."
4:"Our team is ready to dominate right now."
5:"just watch."
*

*
1:"I'm the purple man!"
2:"WTF!" "I hope you have that $20 you bet on this game!"
3:*cheers*
4:"WTF?" "WTF!"
5:"I want my money back! This is not what I paid for!"
*

*
2:"He's kicking that ball very fast."
3:"That guy seems pretty cool, but he has no idea who he's messing with."
5:(anouncer): "A FIREBALL SHOT!"
*

*
1:(anouncer)"Now there's a motorcycle on the field!"
2:""Well, I just hope I can lay low and not let anybody know that the purple man is my ex-boyfriend."
3:"How do you like these fireballs? I learned them from SUPER MARIO BROS."
4:(Purle Man)"I FRICKIN' HATE SUPER MARIO BROS."
5:"FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!"
*

*
*ouch*
*

*
1:"TAKE THIS....."
2:"NOW!!!!!"
3:"Oh, I sacrificed my best friend. (*crying*)"
4:"*sigh*" "How did you know the cat would destroy him?"
5:"Every man has a weakness for _____."
*

*
*FLASHBACK*
1:"Thousands and thousands of years ago..." "The purple man was the golden man. And he was defeated by the ribbed golden wand (from the ADAM & EVE collection)"
2:"And he was distraught."
3:"And his bones laid there for many Millenia without ever being jumped."
*

*
2:"You've got a lotta nerve coming into our secret hiding place! Just who do you think you are? Jackie Chan?"
3:"aarggh!"
4:"You come in the purple man's house.." "you meet the purple man's fist!"
5:"You humans seem to have a lotta nerve. Always poking around where you don't belong and stuff. One of these days I'm going to put you all in your place. Like you deserve."
*

*
3:"WTF?" "I'm not human!"
4:"Who are you?" "Shut up and let me fight your battle, you wuss."
5:"CHEAT!" "Oh shut up! You cheat, too!"
6:"Alright! I'm calling 'shenanigans' on this! No deities are allowed to fight for the humans! It's not fair!"
*

*
1:"How would you like to be on the winning team for once?"
2:"Hold on for one minute."
*

*
1:"My sister hits harder than you!"
2:"So what!?! I'll still prevail against your evil ways!!" "Oh, Really?"
3:"Forgot about us?" "Our whole alliance is built up against you!" "Bring it, then, girls!"
5:"Alright, I had fun playing with you jerks, but now..."
6:"GAME OVER!!!"
*

*

No comments:

Post a Comment