Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

RAJ COMICS SPOTLIGHT #4

Shakti

This time around, we're going to have a look at Raj Comics' most popular female hero, Shakti. Imbued with the powers of the goddess Kali, she primarily fights against demons and spirits that plague the common folks.
Sometimes she has a bad day, but when you think about it, doesn't everybody?


Some nice, wholesome teenagers are out cruising through town..

img1

..when out of nowhere comes a steamroller possessed by poltergeists! Don't worry, kids, Shakti will save you!

img2

GREAT JOB, SHAKTI! you stopped the evil steamroller. Don't forget about the runaway car that's still rolling...

img3

OOPS! Well, these things happen, I guess. I'm sure he'll be alright.

img4

This guy I really can sympathize with. When I promised my ex-girlfriend that I would quit drinking, I had bottles of booze chasing me too. And she didn't believe me. Never fear, folks, Shakti will save him.

img5
img6

OUCH! Well, that didn't turn out quite right. But they say that the third time is the charm, right?

img7

YES! That's what I'm trying to tell you guys about! Shakti shows up right in the nick of time to save that lady from being attacked by propane tanks. Now just watch how awesome it is when she destroys those demonic cylinders....

img8
img9

DAMN THE LUCK! Oh well, not everybody knows that flammable and inflammable are synonyms. Luckily this incident happened at the hospital.

img10
img11

And off she goes, always making the world a better place along the way!
Be sure to pick up the next issue when Shakti saves two children from kidnappers and burns down their whole neighborhood. That oughta teach those pedophile creeps a lesson.

img12
*

No comments:

Post a Comment