Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Superman Meets Al Capone

This is a fun little story, but let me warn you, if you try to rationalize too much of it, it might give you a headache. Just turn your brain down to idle speed and enjoy it.
By Otto Binder, Wayne Boring, and Stan Kaye.

from SUPERMAN #142, January 1961

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
*

1 comment:

  1. This is a great artwork. Very much interesting. Never would have thought that there exist a comic for Al Capone meeting my idol Superman.. Have known about Capone for about 3 weeks now and thanks to this www.Alcapone.me, it gives me a lot of informative facts about this gangster.

    ReplyDelete