Somebody at Marvel must've really liked FIN FANG FOOM. Originally he was just another disposable monster from the pages of STRANGE TALES in 1961. But that story would end up being reprinted several more times, until finally he was incorporated into the 'official' Marvel continuity in 1974.
This reprint of the story is just a little bit different from when it first appeared, as you'll soon see.
By Jim Owsley (original story by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby).
from CRAZY #73, April 1981
Go HERE for the whole story.
BECAUSE "imageurlhost.com" SUCKS!
- ► 2011 (110)
- Thomas Ott: CLEAN UP!
- The Great Rodeo Robbery
- PETER BAGGE'S SPIDERMAN AND LINK POST
- Sunday Funnies: STEVE CANYON
- DEADPOOL: Dead Man Talking
- The Incredible Team of Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk
- Lulu's Back In Town
- IT'S CAPTAIN ACTION!
- Two Tales Of Teenage Toonage
- BETTY BY NIGHT (CLARA DE NOCHE)
- Sunday Funnies: DONALD DUCK
- FIN FANG FOOM
- The Lonesome Death Of Jordy Verrill
- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
- Deadpool: The Continuing Story of a Quack Who's Go...
- Homer The Happy Ghost
- Sunday Funnies: HI AND LOIS
- The Olde Curiosity Shoppe
- FATMAN, THE HUMAN FLYING SAUCER
- The Astounding Adventures of Charlie Peace
- The National Lampoon
- CINDY: The Other Teenaged Redhead
- COMIX IN UNEXPECTED PLACES
- Sunday Funnies: POPEYE
- SUPERMAN IS NOT ALWAYS SO SUPER
- Lady Deadpool
- The Two Faces of Superman
- SUPERMAN 150
- DARA OF THE VIKINGS
- TEEN HULK!!
- ▼ March (30)