Thursday, February 10, 2011
Richie Rich And The Expert
With the economy the way it is, stories of layoffs and downsizing aren't so funny anymore. But there's just enough wacky weirdness in this short feature to merit me posting it. And check out the sci-fi ending: where did that come from?
Seriously, the Harvey staff would use any (and I do mean any) gag they could come up with.
from RICHIE RICH RELICS #2, May 1988
And for those of you who haven't heard yet, APE COMICS is reviving Richie Rich (Yay!), with a totally modernized version of the character.
- THE BEAGLE BOYS
- Sunday Funnies: GOLDEN AGE BATMAN
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS, DEAPOOL STYLE
- Hot Stuff Meets His Worst Enemy
- The Two Ton Superman
- MORE PATSY AND HEDY
- Sunday Funnies: ZIPPY
- PATSY AND HEDY
- Superheroes That Time Forgot: CAPTAIN NICE
- CLAIRE DE NUIT (BETTY BY NIGHT)
- The Batman In Canada
- The St. Valentine's Day Plasterer
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- Deadpool Karaoke
- Richie Rich And The Expert
- Meet Buddy Bradley...
- THE SPIRIT JAM
- Can you tell me how to get to......
- Sunday Funnies: ZIGGY
- FREE BATMAN!
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: The Joker
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: Patsy Walker
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: The Mysterious Mister Myx...
- STAR BORES
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2010 (156)