Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Hot Stuff Meets His Worst Enemy
Have you ever seen the movie UNBREAKABLE?
Well, if you haven't, I'll rehash one of the important scenes for ya: Samuel Jackson explains to Bruce Willis that one of the key points of "comic storytelling" is the principle of opposites. IE: Green lantern's green power is contradicted by yellow, Aquaman can't fight on land, the Human Torch is beaten by Asbestos Man, yada, yada, yada,.... .
So here's HOT STUFF's exact opposite: FREEZY!
from HOT STUFF CREEPY CAVES #4, May 1975
- THE BEAGLE BOYS
- Sunday Funnies: GOLDEN AGE BATMAN
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS, DEAPOOL STYLE
- Hot Stuff Meets His Worst Enemy
- The Two Ton Superman
- MORE PATSY AND HEDY
- Sunday Funnies: ZIPPY
- PATSY AND HEDY
- Superheroes That Time Forgot: CAPTAIN NICE
- CLAIRE DE NUIT (BETTY BY NIGHT)
- The Batman In Canada
- The St. Valentine's Day Plasterer
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- Deadpool Karaoke
- Richie Rich And The Expert
- Meet Buddy Bradley...
- THE SPIRIT JAM
- Can you tell me how to get to......
- Sunday Funnies: ZIGGY
- FREE BATMAN!
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: The Joker
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: Patsy Walker
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: The Mysterious Mister Myx...
- STAR BORES
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2010 (156)