Saturday, February 19, 2011
PATSY AND HEDY
Because there's just never enough Patsy Walker on the internet, here's another short story with our favorite redhead:
by Al Jaffee
from PATSY AND HEDY #2, April 1952
"Meet the man who can tell you how to lick pimples"
Definitely not one of the best slogans that they could've used.
♦Another of their failed schemes at FOUR COLOR SHADOWS
♦A longer (and more serious) Patsy & Hedy story at COMIC ART FANS
- THE BEAGLE BOYS
- Sunday Funnies: GOLDEN AGE BATMAN
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS, DEAPOOL STYLE
- Hot Stuff Meets His Worst Enemy
- The Two Ton Superman
- MORE PATSY AND HEDY
- Sunday Funnies: ZIPPY
- PATSY AND HEDY
- Superheroes That Time Forgot: CAPTAIN NICE
- CLAIRE DE NUIT (BETTY BY NIGHT)
- The Batman In Canada
- The St. Valentine's Day Plasterer
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- Deadpool Karaoke
- Richie Rich And The Expert
- Meet Buddy Bradley...
- THE SPIRIT JAM
- Can you tell me how to get to......
- Sunday Funnies: ZIGGY
- FREE BATMAN!
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: The Joker
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: Patsy Walker
- FAMOUS FIRST APPEARANCE: The Mysterious Mister Myx...
- STAR BORES
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2010 (156)