Friday, December 31, 2010
HULK vs CAPTAIN AMERICA ( and he smashes Rick Jones)
Possibly the best character to ever come out of the MARVEL comix pantheon is The Incredible Hulk. Some may disagree, but that's only because they're wrong.
Based on the concept of SUPERMAN meets JEKYLL & HYDE, he's not only the strongest Marvel hero, he's also the most unpredictable.
Ya don't believe me? Check out this sequence of rampaging instability.
by Jim Steranko
from MARVEL SUPER ACTION #12, February 1979
pay attention: it's the (rarely seen) orange Hulk
Okay, so I admit that wasn't such a great fight sequence; basically, Hulk would've gotten in one good hit with that chunk of rubble if it weren't for Cap's shield. Cap at least landed a solid kick in the face. But at least that little punk Rick Jones got knocked the funk out.
I'd have to say it's a tie between Snapper Carr and Rick Jones for the title of MOST USELESS MEMBER OF A SUPERHERO TEAM EVER.
- ► 2011 (110)
- HULK vs CAPTAIN AMERICA ( and he smashes Rick Jon...
- The Man In Black
- DO THE BARTMAN!
- LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN YOU TALK
- Sunday Funnies: LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE
- 13 Days Of Xmas #1: Santa Claus Conquers The Marti...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #2: Herbie Claus Is Coming To Town...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #3: Wendy Witch Meets Santa
- 13 Days Of Xmas #4: My Bizarre Christmas Adventure...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #5: Richie Rich
- 13 Days Of Xmas #6: Never Kill Santa Claus
- Sunday Funnies: PEANUTS (featuring Pig Pen)
- 13 Days Of Xmas #7: A Christmas Eve In Hell
- 13 Days Of Xmas #8: Santa's Claws
- 13 Days Of Xmas #9: The Loneliest Men In The World...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #10: Betty And Veronica
- 13 Days Of Xmas #11: Elvira's Haunted Holidays
- 13 Days Of Xmas #12: Guy Gardner
- Sunday Funnies: HAGAR THE HORRIBLE
- 13 Days Of Xmas #13: Color The Snow Red
- VIVA WINTER
- Short Comic and Link Post
- DEADPOOL: Swordplay
- Follow The Leader
- FREE COMIX FOR BREAKFAST ?!?
- ▼ December (26)