Here's one that I really don't have any commentary for. Since I never followed this series much, I'm not sure what was going on in Guy's life at this point; however, this is a great stand-alone story that blends elements of "A Christmas Carol" and "It's A Wonderful Life" with much success.
If you have additional commentary, feel free to add them in the comments.
by Beau Smith, Marc Campos, Dan Davis, and Nick Napolitano.
from GUY GARDNER: WARRIOR #39, February 1996
- ► 2011 (110)
- HULK vs CAPTAIN AMERICA ( and he smashes Rick Jon...
- The Man In Black
- DO THE BARTMAN!
- LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN YOU TALK
- Sunday Funnies: LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE
- 13 Days Of Xmas #1: Santa Claus Conquers The Marti...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #2: Herbie Claus Is Coming To Town...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #3: Wendy Witch Meets Santa
- 13 Days Of Xmas #4: My Bizarre Christmas Adventure...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #5: Richie Rich
- 13 Days Of Xmas #6: Never Kill Santa Claus
- Sunday Funnies: PEANUTS (featuring Pig Pen)
- 13 Days Of Xmas #7: A Christmas Eve In Hell
- 13 Days Of Xmas #8: Santa's Claws
- 13 Days Of Xmas #9: The Loneliest Men In The World...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #10: Betty And Veronica
- 13 Days Of Xmas #11: Elvira's Haunted Holidays
- 13 Days Of Xmas #12: Guy Gardner
- Sunday Funnies: HAGAR THE HORRIBLE
- 13 Days Of Xmas #13: Color The Snow Red
- VIVA WINTER
- Short Comic and Link Post
- DEADPOOL: Swordplay
- Follow The Leader
- FREE COMIX FOR BREAKFAST ?!?
- ▼ December (26)