Here's one of those weird little one-off stories that turn up from time to time. It's not as if the PATSY WALKER series had any shortage of extra characters that they could've used for a filler story, but for some reason they used this story to fill up space here. It's definitely interesting in it's own right, but
I'm at a loss to figure out why it even exists.
Maybe one of you guys might know a little trivia behind it.
by Al Hartley
from PATSY WALKER #72, September 1957
- ► 2011 (110)
- HULK vs CAPTAIN AMERICA ( and he smashes Rick Jon...
- The Man In Black
- DO THE BARTMAN!
- LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN YOU TALK
- Sunday Funnies: LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE
- 13 Days Of Xmas #1: Santa Claus Conquers The Marti...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #2: Herbie Claus Is Coming To Town...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #3: Wendy Witch Meets Santa
- 13 Days Of Xmas #4: My Bizarre Christmas Adventure...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #5: Richie Rich
- 13 Days Of Xmas #6: Never Kill Santa Claus
- Sunday Funnies: PEANUTS (featuring Pig Pen)
- 13 Days Of Xmas #7: A Christmas Eve In Hell
- 13 Days Of Xmas #8: Santa's Claws
- 13 Days Of Xmas #9: The Loneliest Men In The World...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #10: Betty And Veronica
- 13 Days Of Xmas #11: Elvira's Haunted Holidays
- 13 Days Of Xmas #12: Guy Gardner
- Sunday Funnies: HAGAR THE HORRIBLE
- 13 Days Of Xmas #13: Color The Snow Red
- VIVA WINTER
- Short Comic and Link Post
- DEADPOOL: Swordplay
- Follow The Leader
- FREE COMIX FOR BREAKFAST ?!?
- ▼ December (26)