Thursday, December 23, 2010
13 Days Of Xmas #3: Wendy Witch Meets Santa
I'm sure you've seen enough of these to get the story formula; our girl (Wendy) is constantly going against the grain by using "white" magic to counter her aunts's "black" magic. Which makes me wonder if the majority of the stories were just thinly veiled metaphors for fighting the status quo (?!??).
The difference here is that this is a holiday themed story.
from WENDY, THE GOOD LITTLE WITCH #28, February 1965
- ► 2011 (110)
- HULK vs CAPTAIN AMERICA ( and he smashes Rick Jon...
- The Man In Black
- DO THE BARTMAN!
- LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN YOU TALK
- Sunday Funnies: LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE
- 13 Days Of Xmas #1: Santa Claus Conquers The Marti...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #2: Herbie Claus Is Coming To Town...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #3: Wendy Witch Meets Santa
- 13 Days Of Xmas #4: My Bizarre Christmas Adventure...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #5: Richie Rich
- 13 Days Of Xmas #6: Never Kill Santa Claus
- Sunday Funnies: PEANUTS (featuring Pig Pen)
- 13 Days Of Xmas #7: A Christmas Eve In Hell
- 13 Days Of Xmas #8: Santa's Claws
- 13 Days Of Xmas #9: The Loneliest Men In The World...
- 13 Days Of Xmas #10: Betty And Veronica
- 13 Days Of Xmas #11: Elvira's Haunted Holidays
- 13 Days Of Xmas #12: Guy Gardner
- Sunday Funnies: HAGAR THE HORRIBLE
- 13 Days Of Xmas #13: Color The Snow Red
- VIVA WINTER
- Short Comic and Link Post
- DEADPOOL: Swordplay
- Follow The Leader
- FREE COMIX FOR BREAKFAST ?!?
- ▼ December (26)