Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

13 Days Of Xmas #2: Herbie Claus Is Coming To Town

Herbie Popnecker is one of those characters that people either love or hate.
For me, he represents everything I love about comics; his stories are fun, funny, whimsical, fantastic, and totally unbelievable and entertaining. Your "suspension of disbelief" should be running at 300% to fully enjoy these stories.
I could go on and on for days and days about how much I love the classic HERBIE series, but I'll stop now and let you enjoy this for yourself.

By Shane O'Shea and Ogden Whitney
from HERBIE #14, December/January 1965














HERBIE fansite HERE
If you got an extra 50 bucks lying around, you can get HERBIE in a deluxe hardcover HERE
More praise for HERBIE HERE
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive