Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
What more do I need to say?
This guy is more popular than the SIMPSONS.
And I ain't mad at him for it. Anything that the kids like is usually good. Sometimes kids are smarter than us; they recognize trends before we do.
Some people might be mad at this comic, but I didn't write or draw it, so if AQUAMAN parodies bother you, just go away.
by Derek Drymon and Gregg Schigiel
from SPONGEBOB COMICS #3, 2011
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WALLCRAWLER
- CASPER! As Seen On TV
- Hedy And Nancy
- Sunday Funnies: B. KLIBAN
- DEADPOOL RAPS
- Before The Harvey Comics
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE SCARLET SPEEDSTER
- A Very Special Guest Star
- The Early History Of Prince
- Sunday Funnies: DICK TRACY
- STAR WARZ
- Code Of Honor
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH JOHN SEVERIN
- Love Is Where You Find It
- NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BATMAN!!!
- Sunday Funnies: BOES
- MODERN LIFE
- Lukewarm's Birthday
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WEIRD WORLDS OF THE W...
- Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
- THE EMPTY BUS
- HISTORIC HULK
- Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch...
- Wacky Wonder Woman Sequence
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH WONDER WOMAN
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (156)