Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Love Is Where You Find It
Ahh, Valentines Day. Where love is (allegedly) in the air.
I originally was going to run with an Archie comic (preferably one with Betty), but I decided to post this somewhat strange kind of romance comic. And when I say strange, believe it. Just wait until the end and you'll see what I mean.
And no, this ain't a horror story.
by Art Saaf
from FALLING IN LOVE #115, May 1970
And if that don't creep out your Valentines Day, then I don't know what will. Seriously, what were they thinking? Switching from the daughter to the mother? What kind of ideas did those guys have in the 70s?
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WALLCRAWLER
- CASPER! As Seen On TV
- Hedy And Nancy
- Sunday Funnies: B. KLIBAN
- DEADPOOL RAPS
- Before The Harvey Comics
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE SCARLET SPEEDSTER
- A Very Special Guest Star
- The Early History Of Prince
- Sunday Funnies: DICK TRACY
- STAR WARZ
- Code Of Honor
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH JOHN SEVERIN
- Love Is Where You Find It
- NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BATMAN!!!
- Sunday Funnies: BOES
- MODERN LIFE
- Lukewarm's Birthday
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WEIRD WORLDS OF THE W...
- Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
- THE EMPTY BUS
- HISTORIC HULK
- Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch...
- Wacky Wonder Woman Sequence
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH WONDER WOMAN
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (156)