Wednesday, February 1, 2012
WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH WONDER WOMAN
This is not technically a "What If" scenario in the truest sense, but it does involve an alternate reality in which history is changed because of only one simple accident. So...
What if you saw the future and had a way to change it for the better?
by Robert Kanigher and Harry Peter
from WONDER WOMAN #60, July 1953
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WALLCRAWLER
- CASPER! As Seen On TV
- Hedy And Nancy
- Sunday Funnies: B. KLIBAN
- DEADPOOL RAPS
- Before The Harvey Comics
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE SCARLET SPEEDSTER
- A Very Special Guest Star
- The Early History Of Prince
- Sunday Funnies: DICK TRACY
- STAR WARZ
- Code Of Honor
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH JOHN SEVERIN
- Love Is Where You Find It
- NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BATMAN!!!
- Sunday Funnies: BOES
- MODERN LIFE
- Lukewarm's Birthday
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WEIRD WORLDS OF THE W...
- Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
- THE EMPTY BUS
- HISTORIC HULK
- Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch...
- Wacky Wonder Woman Sequence
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH WONDER WOMAN
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (156)