Here's one of those inexplicable sequences that only could have come from '70s licensed products, specifically the book and record read-a-long sets made by Power Records. In this, Diana actually does a rodeo trick underwater. Not a misprint, I did in fact mean to say underwater. Have a look for yourself.
by Rich Buckler and Dick Giordano
The audio of the book and record set is animated on YouTube
If you just want to see the layouts, small scans of the whole booklet are viewable at one of the many Power Records Fansites
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WALLCRAWLER
- CASPER! As Seen On TV
- Hedy And Nancy
- Sunday Funnies: B. KLIBAN
- DEADPOOL RAPS
- Before The Harvey Comics
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE SCARLET SPEEDSTER
- A Very Special Guest Star
- The Early History Of Prince
- Sunday Funnies: DICK TRACY
- STAR WARZ
- Code Of Honor
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH JOHN SEVERIN
- Love Is Where You Find It
- NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BATMAN!!!
- Sunday Funnies: BOES
- MODERN LIFE
- Lukewarm's Birthday
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WEIRD WORLDS OF THE W...
- Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
- THE EMPTY BUS
- HISTORIC HULK
- Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch...
- Wacky Wonder Woman Sequence
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH WONDER WOMAN
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (156)