Monday, February 13, 2012
We all love to get free comics, right? Of course we do, that's why the first Saturday in May is the most popular day to go to the comic store.
But if ya keep your eyes and ears open, there's lots of other times and places to score a free comic or two. This particular issue comes from the 2001 International Auto Show. And it has Batman.
by Joe Staton and Rodney Ramos
from ONSTAR BATMAN AUTO SHOW SPECIAL EDITION, 2001
Transcribed from an actual OnStar call:
ONSTAR: Hello. Onstar. What's the nature of your problem?
BATMAN: I need a location on the batcycle. Robin's been kidnapped.
ONSTAR: What, again?
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WALLCRAWLER
- CASPER! As Seen On TV
- Hedy And Nancy
- Sunday Funnies: B. KLIBAN
- DEADPOOL RAPS
- Before The Harvey Comics
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE SCARLET SPEEDSTER
- A Very Special Guest Star
- The Early History Of Prince
- Sunday Funnies: DICK TRACY
- STAR WARZ
- Code Of Honor
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH JOHN SEVERIN
- Love Is Where You Find It
- NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BATMAN!!!
- Sunday Funnies: BOES
- MODERN LIFE
- Lukewarm's Birthday
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WEIRD WORLDS OF THE W...
- Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
- THE EMPTY BUS
- HISTORIC HULK
- Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch...
- Wacky Wonder Woman Sequence
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH WONDER WOMAN
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (156)