This free mini comic was packaged with Honeycomb and Sugar Crisp (mmmm! Sugar Crisp) cereals for the Canadian market.
The most interesting thing about this one is that it's bilingual (English + French).
INTERESTING TRIVIA: Canadian Wonder Woman lives in outer space.
Also worth noting in the first panel, following the line of sight from WW's gaze: she's not even looking at the earth, and her squinting like that makes a sort of double entendre of "high above the earth".
WAITAMINNIT! "great Hera" translates to "par Zeus" ??!?
- Breakfast With Diana
- Pocket Sized Parody
- Sunday Funnies: THE FUNDAY TIMES 1989
- Carl Burgos Original Art
- DEVIL CHICKEN
- IT'S A MAD WORLD: Germany
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH STRETCHY SUPERHEROES
- IT'S A MAD WORLD: Brazil
- IT'S A MAD WORLD: The U.K.
- Sunday Funnies:DENNIS THE MENACE
- A Trip To The Dentist
- MORTY THE DOG
- The Headlights Gang
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH GIANT ROBOTS
- THE FOUR GET ROASTED (JAM STYLE)
- The Man Who Created Superman
- Sunday Funnies: LIFE IN HELL
- Patsy's Friend Nancy
- DOUBLE FEATURE: Hot Stuff And Stumbo The Giant
- Big Daddy And The Rat Fink
- LEARN FRENCH WITH WONDER WOMAN
- BE X-TRA SAFE
- TO MY CHILDREN by The Nishioka Siblings
- Sunday Funnies: MISTER MAGOO
- The Kents
- The Transformation Of Dr. Cline
- The Wandering Dog
- WASHING DAY by Thomas Ott
- GENE POOL
- Sunday Funnies: SALTY PEANUTS
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (156)