Tuesday, December 27, 2011
SUPERMAN AND MUTANT BOY
Here's a type of story that ya just don't see too much of anymore (if truth be told, ya didn't see too much of it back then either). Here's our pal Kal running into a Twilight Zone refugee with a very strange mutant power.
And if nobody else is gonna say it, let me be the first: this is Cary Bates channeling his inner Otto Binder on this story.
And y'all should know by now how much I ♥ Otto Binder's writing.
by Cary Bates, Curt Swan, and Murphy Anderson
from ACTION COMICS #422, March 1973
- A Rich New Year's Eve
- HOT STUFF: BABYSITTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
- Hedy Wolfe Is Not So Bad....
- HEMBECK DOES HAWKMAN
- SUPERMAN AND MUTANT BOY
- Sunday Funnies: DENNIS THE MENACE
- Merry Marvel Christmas: DEADPOOL
- Merry Marvel Christmas: THANOS
- Merry Marvel Christmas: GHOST RIDER
- Merry Marvel Christmas: THE MARVEL FAMILY
- Merry Marvel Christmas: FANTASTIC FOUR
- Merry Marvel Christmas: SANTA CLAUS and SPIDER-MAN...
- Sunday Funnies: HEATHCLIFF
- LINKS! (and a short comic)
- An Unlikely Comic Character: Jeffrey Dahmer
- Oldest Archie Comic Ever
- Alex Toth Draws Animals
- We Love Lucy
- DOURDEVIL, The Man Without A Sense Of Humor
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- DR. WHO: K-9's Finest Hour
- THE BEANO
- Child Abuse Is Good Comedy
- Young Marvelman
- Exorcist Judges From The Future
- Sunday Funnies: THE FUNDAY TIMES
- Buddy Bradley Gets Slandered
- The Third Spy
- Hombre Arana vs. Dr. Infierno
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2010 (156)