Monday, December 19, 2011
Merry Marvel Christmas: SANTA CLAUS and SPIDER-MAN
Marvel has at least one advantage over DC (well, about twenty if you're keeping count), and that is: they are not afraid to do FUN stories. As the Joker might say to DC: "Why so serious?".
That being said, here's some seasonal fun from the usual gang.
from MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR MAGAZINE, 2009
NAMOR: "I am the king of all snowball throwers" ...awesome...
love the facial expressions of his family.....classic
SPIDEY: "I'm glad you remembered the hyphen. Most people leave it out." sweet
"They were all out of greeting cards"
SANTA by Brian Reed and Val Semieks
WEREWOLF by Ben Morse and Stephanie Buscema
SPIDERMAN by Stan Lee and Steve Lightle
- A Rich New Year's Eve
- HOT STUFF: BABYSITTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
- Hedy Wolfe Is Not So Bad....
- HEMBECK DOES HAWKMAN
- SUPERMAN AND MUTANT BOY
- Sunday Funnies: DENNIS THE MENACE
- Merry Marvel Christmas: DEADPOOL
- Merry Marvel Christmas: THANOS
- Merry Marvel Christmas: GHOST RIDER
- Merry Marvel Christmas: THE MARVEL FAMILY
- Merry Marvel Christmas: FANTASTIC FOUR
- Merry Marvel Christmas: SANTA CLAUS and SPIDER-MAN...
- Sunday Funnies: HEATHCLIFF
- LINKS! (and a short comic)
- An Unlikely Comic Character: Jeffrey Dahmer
- Oldest Archie Comic Ever
- Alex Toth Draws Animals
- We Love Lucy
- DOURDEVIL, The Man Without A Sense Of Humor
- Sunday Funnies: ANDY CAPP
- DR. WHO: K-9's Finest Hour
- THE BEANO
- Child Abuse Is Good Comedy
- Young Marvelman
- Exorcist Judges From The Future
- Sunday Funnies: THE FUNDAY TIMES
- Buddy Bradley Gets Slandered
- The Third Spy
- Hombre Arana vs. Dr. Infierno
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2010 (156)