Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

CAPTAIN CANUCK

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

So you've heard of Captain America and Captain Britain, but have you heard of Captain Canuck?
Created by Ron Leishman and Richard Comely, he first began appearing in comics with a cover date of July 1975 and has been published sporadically ever since.
This is his first appearance from CAPTAIN CANUCK #1, July 1975:

Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*Image Hosting by imagefra.me*