Wednesday, March 14, 2012
WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WATCHING WATCHERS
Going way, way back to the original run of Lee & Kirby's Fantastic Four, this story seems like it came about a few decades late. But it's still interesting.
Not only is it the very first What If? tale done by Stan The Man himself, it also has a twist ending similar to the old horror and sci-fi shorts that Lee did for the old Atlas Comics line.
Good stuff. EXCELSIOR! (whatever that means)
by Stan Lee and Dale Eaglesham
from WHAT IF? #200, February 2011
- The Johnny Quick Shave
- Sunday Funnies: SUPERMAN
- St. Patrick's Day
- Five Far Out Fantasies
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WATCHING WATCHERS
- JOHNNY PERIL: Death Has Five Guesses
- Sunday Funnies: BLOOM COUNTY
- Teenage Manga Ninja Turtles
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH BRUCE WAYNE'S WEIRD FANTA...
- At Death's Door
- Something Else
- IMPORTED ADULT HUMOR
- Mr. Zero And The Juvenile Delinquent
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (156)