Wednesday, March 7, 2012
WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH BRUCE WAYNE'S WEIRD FANTASY
Here's one of those stories that feature a well-used plot device to show us what could have been; a strange device that allows one to see into alternate realities (this device is so overused that they even have one on the FUTURAMA cartoon). As preposterous as such an invention might be, it's established enough to be accepted by most as a standard plot device.
You either love or hate the cliche, but I'm sure we'll all be seeing it again, sooner or later.
What if Bruce Wayne's parents weren't killed by a criminal?
by Bill Finger and Dick Sprang
from BATMAN #127, October 1959
- The Johnny Quick Shave
- Sunday Funnies: SUPERMAN
- St. Patrick's Day
- Five Far Out Fantasies
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH THE WATCHING WATCHERS
- JOHNNY PERIL: Death Has Five Guesses
- Sunday Funnies: BLOOM COUNTY
- Teenage Manga Ninja Turtles
- WHAT IF...WEDNESDAY WITH BRUCE WAYNE'S WEIRD FANTA...
- At Death's Door
- Something Else
- IMPORTED ADULT HUMOR
- Mr. Zero And The Juvenile Delinquent
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (156)